Lilypie

Friday, August 22, 2008

1 Month Old!!

One month ago today, Chris and I welcomed our son, Hayden Kristofer Davidson, into the world. Hayden is named after his wonderful father (Christofer is how he spells his name) and his uncle Kris (my brother....Kristopher is how he spells his name). Since being born, Hayden has already proven to be such a huge blessing in our lives and a reminder of how amazing our God is....when I look at Hayden and think of the miracle that he is, I can't help but wonder how people don't believe in God.

Chris and I have enjoyed the month that we've had with our baby boy, and I'm amazed at how quickly he has wrapped both of us around his little finger. :o) Hayden is growing all the time (probably since one of his favorite pasttimes is eating). Some of Hayden's other favorite things to do are gazing at fans, hanging out in his bouncie seat and swing (which are two of the best inventions ever made for babies), sitting/sleeping in his Boppy pillow, grinning in his sleep (which is so cute), messing up numerous diapers when we are changing him, gazing at his Mommy and Daddy's faces, and spending time with his brother, Gus (our basset hound). Wow, that sounds like a tough life!

We look forward to the months to come with Hayden and know that he will continue to grow and change each and every day.

So excited about his beautiful ceiling fan!

Our sleepy boy....Doesn't he look so peaceful? It must be nice!

5 comments:

The Patterson 5 said...

He has grown so much since the hospital pictues! What a beautiful family! You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. Our blog is www.thepaterson5@blogspot.com

The Patterson 5 said...

Opps! I put in our spot wrong. It's thepatterson5.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

He is precious!! I think about ya'll every time I drive through the neighborhood. Glad you're doing well! Our blog is timbercreekhomesinc.blogspot.com

Dee Dee said...

He does look so peaceful and beautiful! Can't believe he's so old already! :-)

The Patterson 5 said...

I can't wait to see some more pictures and hear about more happenings in the Davidson family! I know there is a lot going on and probably not much sleep! I hope you all are doing well and can catch a nap or two inbetween!