Lilypie

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Last Month

I can’t believe I haven’t blogged in so long. Actually, I really can. :o) It has been a crazy month in our household, which included a strange illness that lingered forever in our house and left me with pneumonia for about a week. Thankfully, all are well in our house now, and we are ready to enjoy the Christmas holidays.

I just thought I would update the blog with some pictures from the last month.

There is a new place in Jackson called Easely Amused. There are different classes where you go and they teach you to paint a specific picture. Well, some of the girls from my Sunday School class went, and we painted a picture with some pumpkins. It was really fun, and I definitely can't wait to go again. And, my picture actually ended up looking pretty good...for someone who can't paint or draw. :o)


Part of the group before we started

The goal for the finished product


Houston...we have success! Pumpkins!

A couple of weeks ago, we got a little snow. Yep, that's right...snow in central Mississippi. Hayden was staying with Gran to give Chris and I a chance to finally do something for my birthday, so he got to experience his first snow in Pelahatchie. Actually, they were at the Brandon Christmas parade when it started snowing, and they got to see Santa go by in the snow. How cool is that! :o) Here are some pictures of him that morning.

He was enjoying it here!

Oooo.....look at it! By the way, don't you love my hat! :o)


Okay, I've had enough! The dogs knocked him down, and he wasn't happy! :o)

0 comments: