Lilypie

Friday, October 31, 2008

Hayden's First Halloween

Hayden enjoyed his first Halloween! We are so lucky to have a church who has a yearly Fall Carnival on Halloween, and we attended that last night. Even though Hayden couldn't trick-or-treat this year anyway, I'm glad we won't have to worry about trick-or-treating when he gets to that age. Unfortunately, trick-or-treating just isn't as safe as it used to be.

Anyway, as you can see from the pictures below, Hayden was a monkey. He looked so cute in his costume (complete with a banana on top) and really enjoyed his first Fall Carnival. It was so cold, but his costume kept him nice and warm. We ate with my brother's family before the carnival, and Mariposa (Lindsey) and Thomas the Train (Kristopher) were also quite cute.

It is so much fun to have a house, so Chris and I even got festive and carved a pumpkin (actually, I carved the pumpkin...hehehe). We also got an idea from my cousin to buy these special Mr. Potato Head parts for a pumpkin.

Hope you enjoy our Halloween pictures below! Also, I have another post from today, so keep on reading!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel some serious cheek pinchin' coming on the next time I see Hayden. He is just toooo cute.

The Patterson 5 said...

He is getting so big! He is so cute! I am glad ya'll had a great Halloween!