Lilypie

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've Been Tagged...Thanks, Tracie!

Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law, Tracie, I've been tagged. So, here goes. These are the instructions: Go to my picture folder on my computer, go to the fourth folder and the fourth picture in that folder, post it, and explain it...no cheating.

Now, this really is funny, Tracie...and you can tell my brother that YOU were the one who put me up to this. First of all, I have two "My Pictures" Folders on my computer, so I figured I should go to the first "My Pictures" folder I ever created. So, I browsed, went to the fourth folder and the fourth picture, and this is what I found.



This picture is one I scanned into my computer from my wedding. This, of course, is my brother kissing me. And, now, he's really going to kill me. Oh dear! I didn't cheat, I promise.

Now, I'm suppoed to tag four other people. I tag Tiffany Brooks, Melissa Cook, Dee Dee Williams, and Kimberly Neyland. Follow the instructions to the "T."

4 comments:

The Patricks said...

That's great!!! So glad I tagged you! Are you SURE you didn't cheat?

Tracie

Jill said...

That is TOOO cute! Glad you tagged her Tracie!

Anonymous said...

It is proof that my son and my daughter do like each other occasionally!

The Patterson 5 said...

Wonderful picture of you both! A precious family treasure!