Lilypie

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Chris!

Twenty-eight years ago today, the wonderful man I'm married to entered the world. That's right - today is Chris' birthday! Chris and I were able to celebrate together this past weekend with a trip to Ruth's Chris (thanks MaMaw for keeping Hayden). But, how could I resist putting Hayden in a goofy birthday hat, buying a Dairy Queen ice cream cake, and taking this cute picture today when Chris got home? Happy Birthday Chris! Hayden, Gus, and I love you very much!

2 comments:

The Patterson 5 said...

Happy Birthday Chris!!! I know it was a wonderful celebration with your beautiful family

The Patterson 5 said...

You haven't posted in awhile so I wanted to say I've missed you! I hope you are off taking lots of beautiful pictues of that beautiful cousin of mine! If you are away at the 88th birthday party I am wishing I could be there.