Lilypie

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just a Fishin' and a Splashin'

Last week proved to be a busy and fun week in the Davidson household. Weekend before last, Chris, Hayden, and I went on our first trip as a family to Gran's house to fish with Gran, Kris, Tracie, Lindsey, and Kristopher. Hayden and Kristopher looked so cute in their matching Tigger fishing shirts (Tracie and I didn't plan that, by the way). We had a lot of fun just relaxing, fishing, feeding Gran's pet bass (she spoils her fish, which makes catching them pretty easy), watching some football games, and grilling some hamburgers.

As I think I've shared with everyone, I've been swimming at the local YMCA. Last week, I decided to get Hayden some swim diapers and a swim floatie and take him for his first swim. After wasting most all of my breath blowing up his swim floatie, we headed to the pool. Hayden really enjoyed his first swim. He looked kind of perplexed when he first was placed in the water, but after a few minutes, he was kicking and smiling and squealing away. He had a great time!

On Friday of this past week, my mom, Hayden, and I headed for a shopping trip to Foley. Chris left this weekend for a work trip in West Palm Beach...By the way, he called it a work trip, but he spent most of it playing golf and hanging out with Jesper Parnevik at his 30,000 square foot house. Doesn't sound like he got a whole lot of work done to me. Hahaha... Anyway, Hayden did great on his first big shopping trip. He had a great time hanging out with the "girls," but both of us are ready for Chris to get home from his trip tonight.

Here are some fishing and swimming pics for you to enjoy!

4 comments:

The Patterson 5 said...

Sounds like ya'll had a great time! I know Hayden is going to love catching fish off that pier when he gets a little older! His first catch will be so exciting! I love seeing all of the pictures! He is getting bigger and bigger. He is already a swimmer! (I wonder if that's how Michael Phelps got his start?!) Did you get your Christmas shopping done? (A friend of mine is already done and it's not even November!) Love to you all thanks for the updates!

The Davidsons said...

I only wish I would have gotten all my Christmas shopping done...that would have been great. I did get a bunch of clothes for Hayden, since he's growing like a weed...He isn't even 3 months old and is already to the end of his 6-month clothes!

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how fast this
little fellow is growing. I look at
him on the blog site everyday and am amazed how wonderful he is and
how he changes. I do so wish I could see him all the time. Chris, he is so much like your baby pictures and even some of Brianna's. I love all of you so much and hope to see you soon.

Mamaw

Dee Dee said...

Looks like so much fun - it's so great that he's so close to his cousins!