Lilypie

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Good Night's Rest

Well, I don't want to press my luck by saying this will be a permanent, consistent thing, but it seems that my present for the 3-month mark is to be able to sleep through the night. That's right...for the last three nights, I have been blessed to have restful nights. Hayden usually has his last night-time bottle around 10 or 10:30. He woke up at 5:45 on Tuesday morning; 6 o'clock on Wednesday; and 6:45 this morning. Woo hoo! For all of you moms out there who appreciate getting up for months and months every hour to go to the bathroom (while you are pregnant) and then getting up at night for feedings, I know you know how wonderful it is to get some much needed rest. And, for all you moms who are still getting up at night with your little ones, just realize that your rest will come, and it will be wonderful!

1 comments:

The Patterson 5 said...

Oh that is so wonderful!!!! Rest well!