Lilypie

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hayden's Film Debut

I realized that I haven't shared a video of Hayden yet, and I couldn't resist getting him to "talk" for you guys. He is definitely the most expressive baby I've ever been around, and although this video doesn't really do justice to his expressiveness, it gives you a little sneak peak. He loves to smile, talk, coo, and squeal to almost anyone he is around, and it definitely warms my heart to have such a wonderful person to "talk" to each and every day.

Also, you will hear me reference him "sucking on his fist." He hasn't quite found his thumbs yet, but he rather enjoys sucking on his fist until he can figure out how to open his hand.

6 comments:

The Patterson 5 said...

Lil Beth and I tried to watch and it would not go for us. The video says "it is no longer available" We hope to see it soon!

The Davidsons said...

Thanks, Ginny! I think I fixed it now.

The Patterson 5 said...

He is soooooo adorable!!! And I can already tell, he is highly advanced for his age! Beth's asleep now so we will be back to watch tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hayden is soooo adorable. I can't wait to see him again. He looks so much like Brianna when she was a baby. I'll have to show you some pics.

Anonymous said...

What are you feeding this baby?!?! He is so big!! He is definitely ahead of his marks for "talking" and reacting to voices. I can't wait to be able to see him!!

Dickinson Family said...

Don't you just love those little sounds. Too Sweet!!!